The Holy Bull Stakes is coming and that only means one thing: TIME FOR ME TO TEASE WHAT IS IN THE SECRET ARMORY OF THINGS FOR THE DERBY HANDICAP CONTEST. Some rules will change to benefit [mostly] everyone, but it is largely the same beast if you’ve played before. Look for an announcement post next week regarding what’s new and how to play. (If you’re afraid of missing it, track the tag #derby handicap on Tumblr)
Oh yes, it’s back for a third year, and while I’m not done figuring out what’s behind curtain #1, things have begun accumulating for the top three finishers. Now what could this be? Hmm?
- I have unanswered asks a plenty. I’M SORRY I WILL GET TO THEM SOON.
- It’s my last “real” semester of college starting in a couple of weeks— probably for forever. I’ll be under the microscope going through portfolio reviews, internship interviews, and the advanced documentary project I’m in charge of.
- I’m looking into getting a new theme for this blog, preferably one with advanced updates like Facebook comments. It’s one of my minor goals to continue optimizing GHR to become a popular blog in general— not just on Tumblr.
- Shameless self-promotion: I opened an Etsy shop.
- For photo rebloggers of this blog: I might have some brand-new stuff coming down the pipeline this month/next month when open barns happen for regional stud farms.
In the meantime, high hoof to all, good luck to college kids with spring semester, good luck to the working peeps on their taxes, and hope to see everyone join the Handicap fray soon!