How wonderful. My favorite Triple Crown winner. Why? Because…
1) He looks like a badass with his figure 8 bridle
2) Perfect conformation, I mean just look
3) He was a cheap yearling and I love a bargain. No, really, you can’t get me to spend more than $7 on a shirt. What are you going to buy, a one-of-a-kind Seattle Slew or a stick-shift Jetta for $15,000?
4) Without him: No A.P. Indy, no Rags to Riches, no Lava Man, no Bernardini… wait… no, I still love him.
5) He beat Affirmed, who was also pretty cool, twice
THAT’S ALL, FOLKS!